Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chicken Poop Lip Junk


Chicken Poop Lip Junk!

I was shopping in Academy the other day, and while at the register I turned & this 
Chicken Poop was staring me in the eye!


I literally did a double take!!  What the heck is that?  
I posted the photo on Facebook, and people started saying....
"That is the best lip balm ever"....
"Great stuff"...."I love it & use it all the time".  
I just had to look it up!  

Ingredients:
Non GMO Soybean Oil
Beeswax
Jojoba Oil 
Lavender Essential Oil 
Sweet Orange Essential Oil 
Witch Hazel USP 14% alcohol by volume 
Tea Tree Oil 
Rice Bran Oil 
Vitamin E
Avocado Oil
Zinc Oxide

There is no Chicken Poop what so ever in this Chicken Poop Lip Junk!  

Here is the website ~  http://www.ilovechickenpoop.com


Other items made by these folks:
La Chick Poo Poo ~ Lip Glace
Good Gravey ~ Lotion
Kill it Dead ~ Defunkifier



I know you are asking yourself if I bought any Chicken Poop, well the answer is no!  
BUT now that I know there is NO Poop in the Chicken Poop...
I might just give it a try!  Update to follow!!






No comments:

Post a Comment